Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just us Girls

Monday Caden started preschool...again. This is his old school that I never realized how much he'd miss. He loved going to Miss Leslies but really missed his friends and the organized structure of school. Caden loves his schedule! He likes to know what day it is and what he's doing tomorrow.

Anyway, walking in with Caden's new outfit and new backpack...we found out that they now had room for Logan too! So, Logan started...less prepared but probably better for him. AND it was a successful day. Logan actually woke up on Tuesday and told me he wouldn't cry today at school and this morning, his third day, he woke up and said, I am ready to go to school. WOOHOO...I didn't screw him up too bad by changing their routine, yet again!!!!


Click on this picture to view it bigger...Logan and Presley have the same exact expression!




Presley will be staying with Poppa and Nana when I go back to work in January for a while to get some much needed "extra loving"...she will start Tigerland when she is ready.



Her first time in the jumper...



So, Monday Pres and I came home from dropping off the boys to an empty house. So, I start working on a work project next week and it's just me and Presley...I am thinking I might paint the gameroom, sand a cabinet I got from my grandparents house, finish all Christmas shopping and organize closets!!! Oh, and spend every waking moment with my GIRL!

Presley's two month checkup went well. She is 11 lbs and 23 inches. Happens to be in the 75% for height, HUH????, I asked them to check that number. (Logan is 4% and Caden is 8% for height). Well, who knows...maybe she'll be a runway model. Hehe.

Also, Presley woke Heath and I up last night in her bassinet...she was laughing and playing. We thought, who does that?

No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site