Thursday, December 11, 2008

Merry Christmas

My friend who made my baby bedding, made my stockings...Her link is below Taylored Expressions and she is very talented. Thanks, Michelle!


Heath's attempt at our "Vegas style Christmas lights"



Stockings





Someone asked me how I keep the boys out of the tree and presents...they don't know any of the gifts are for them. They think all of their gifts come from Santa and other people. So, they aren't interested at all. Either that or it's because I have exceptionally behaved children...um yeah, they don't think they have any gifts.

Also, if you want a laugh and I didn't already send you through email our ELF video...here it is:

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/CxVxAp7PbQEkBK7TqF1x

No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site