Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful

We are so very thankful for our family. The boys, our new daughter, our amazing parents, siblings, and extended family.

Since my Papa passed away, my mom's childhood house has been sold and will be torn down so we had to go through all the family heirlooms this weekend. It was fun and sad all at the same time and it made me miss my Mama and Papa that much more...

Anyway, looking at albums of me as a child...it is conclusive that Logan looks just like me at his age. Also, Presley at her young age who looks just like Logan is my little clone. This is exciting for me because nearly everyone sees only Heath in our kids...it's fun to see how much they can look like both their parents all at once.

We spent Thanksgiving at my cousin Lisa's house in Corsicana. She has two horses, 3 goats, a trampoline, 4 wheeler and a swimming pool so it is lots of fun! Plus, our family has so many BOYS! Tanner, Toby, Jett, Caden, Ethan, Brayden and Logan. The girls are making a comeback though with 3 born since Logan (the youngest boy)...Charlotte, Madison and my Presley. All under 1 year...the future should be fun for them since they all have brothers and no sisters!

Here are some pictures of the kids enjoying the day...

Logan, Jett and Caden


Toby helping Logan pet the horse


Caden and Logan playing gun wars




Toby practicing his Sr picture


My Aunt Sandra and Cousin Sheila

Robbie, Nick and Les helping the women cook...Yeah right!

My crew...Minus Daddy, who was watching the game.


We need this at home.

Uncle Jack, how dare you wear UT...cover that up with a Gig Em sign...NOW!


Heath and our neice Madison

No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site