Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa Claus

Caden reminds Heath and I of Will Ferrell in Elf. He is so obsessed with all things Christmas. Remember, last year he wanted to be Santa Claus for Halloween until June.
Always eager to see Santa and enjoy all the festivities.

Logan, not so much. LIkes the idea of Christmas, doesn't care so much for Santa (same with Chucky)...but this year, we explained that he would sit in Santa's lap for a photo and tell him what he wanted for Christmas. He said, Okay, I not cry.

To our amazement...he didn't cry. As soon as Heath set him on Santa's lap he said quickly...Mickey Mouse Racetrack...as nervous as ever. He was such a trooper.

Of course, Presley slept through the entire adventure. Other pictures from the weekend...we had two birthday parties on Saturday and made it Bass Pro Shops Sunday evening after the Texans beat the Packers...woohoo!

I will post pictures of our National Lampoons decorated house (outside) as soon as my stockings come in, I finally bought our own decorations for the inside, instead of just using hand me downs!

My Christmas Valentine



Logan doing what he does best...jumping off the couch.


Caden posing, as always!


Presley Partying it up at chuck e cheese.


Logan loving on the birthday girl...Taylor who is Caden's age


Caden and Jordan...I asked him if he thought she was pretty...he said, yes, not as pretty as Baby Presley though...(I'll remind him of that someday)







Bass Pro Shops


Heath's dream chrismas tree.


This sums up how we all felt at the end of our very busy weekend.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

LOVE the Lady Bug outfit!!!

Jana said...

I love the bath tub picture... such an angel!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site