Saturday, December 6, 2008

Earings and Playdates

So, the directors at the boys school told me that I could get Presley's ears pierced at 2 months. So, I did it on Friday so she'd have them for Xmas pictures. She did fantastic and we surprised Heath with them!!!! He was SO SUPRISED.




Sarah Vana, Krystal Landers and I all met at the mall playground for a playdate...Caden, Logan, Sydney, Riley, Parker, and Presley (and Savannah who Sarah babysits) all played together...somewhat. At least Logan and Sydney had a good time.






How does Sydney Sechrist sound??? Logan is such the ladies man!

Ri Ri


Savannah and Parker piggybacking it in the stroller. Sarah, you look ready for #3!!!


Caden insisted on having his picture made with Wall-E at Circuit City. Thanks Disney, another thing we get to collect...wall-E toys!!! Woohoo.

1 comment:

kristinkfitness said...

So cute! I can't wait until me and Keaton can join yall on your playdates!!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site