Monday, December 22, 2008

The Theatre

Saturday Heath went to the Katy State Game so I took the kids to a Crazy Kids Christmas Show at a local church. It was great...funny and the boys were just engrossed by the show. So many moms had their one child with them and had a hard time keeping them focused on the play the entire hour. Mine were glued to there seat and listened to every word. Presley was awake and even stood in my lap and did her hula hoop dance...(She gets excited and locks her knees and her hips go in circles).

Saturday night Presley and I went out to dinner with Krystal..it was a great girls night!

Sunday we skipped church for Disney Live. We'd been before...I don't think Logan remembered but Caden sure did. They were selling $20 light toys that were probably not even worth $5...we told the kids if they wanted one, it was all they'd get for Christmas...they opted to wait...smart boys!!

There was a 2 year old girl that wanted to look at PResley the entire show. She got really tired half way through and started crying. Logan patted her back...again Rico Suave.


HOw many kids can we fit into the bath tub?


Caden insisted the fish make the picture



I have the same shot of Caden at 3 months old...I'll try and find the hard copy and scan in...man, I should've gotten that scanner...


Disney Live Shots:




No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site