Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's my Party and I'll cry if I want to...

Well, I am officially old. I turned 30 yesterday....

Thank you to my husband for organizing a terrific party!



We had a great group of wonderful friends at dinner and afterward at Baker Street! Thanks so much to everyone for sharing the evening with me and for all the cards and gifts!!!

Rob and Angie


Blake and Cory...(Cari and Nanci joined us after dinner for drinks...thanks guys for representing!!)


Nick and Brittany...aren't they so cute!! :)

Wesley and Sarah

Rick and Angie

Sam and Christie

Justin and Ashley

Ice Trey and Ice Maker aka (Trey and Krystal)





A few friends escaped getting captured on film...Leslie and Brent and Justin and everyone that met us a Baker St..

One really cool thing about turning 30...is that my Mom had me when she was 30 and since I had Presley this year we are all 30 years apart. 1948, 1978, 2008.

Dad & Laurie, thanks for the tulips...they are beautiful!

Caden looked at the pictures from my party and asked if I had my party at JC Penney...I thought that was funny! Logan sang me Happy Birthday: "Happy Birthday to Poop, Happy Birthday to Poopy Mommy"...and it was even cute.

I even got to talk to my three best friends from College...Elaine, Angela and Clarissa...

3 comments:

kristinkfitness said...

Awww, it looks like yall had such a great time! I wish we could have been there to help you celebrate!! I'm glad you had a great birthday!!!!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Roni - welcome to the club! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Roni! I haven't seen you in a while- but found your blog through Kristin's and of course peek in on you once in a while! You kids are cuter than ever- and I just love how you talk about them! So funny! I hope you had a great birthday! And if you're old, I'm old- so you're definitely NOT old!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site