Sunday, April 19, 2009

Potty Training Basics

Having two children in diapers during the week, isn't really an issue, as they do most of their business at school. Having Heath gone and no one to share the love over this rather long weekend, I realize that two kids in diapers is two too many. Cutting Miss Pres some slack, my focus is on LOGAN!!!

And at the point of giving up on the chocolate milk withdraw technique, he suprised me this morning by....drumroll please...POOPING AND PEEING in the POTTY!!!!

Can you tell that I made a big deal about it...with his first glass of chocolate milk (no lid) and big boy underwear on he was as proud of himself as you can get.



Now, let's all pray this wasn't just a fluke or a ploy to get his fix of C.M. and will be back to enjoying his pullups just a little too much tomorrow!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I totally understand the whole pull-up thing - at times we still struggle with it. I hate the fact they put cartoon characters on them too - because then Karsyn wants to wear them because they have Cinderella or Dora on them. Why kids want to pee on themselves is beyond me! :-)

I hope Logan does well tomorrow!!! There is nothing better than NOT having to clean up a diaper! ha ha!

Wendy

Anonymous said...

Ha! I'm in the waiting room at the doctor's office and just laughed out loud at that picture of Logan!!! How cute!!

kristinkfitness said...

That picture is priceless!! So cute!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site