Thursday, April 30, 2009

Don't laugh, my Daddy dressed me!

DISCLAIMER....please don't judge my poor innocent baby girl. She has really good taste and a sense for fashion...but her Mommy's working a lot right now and is leaving Daddy in full charge of dressing her! Poor Baby...Daddy's fired and I'll start laying out her outfits again!!



Seriously, these were her pajamas the night before and he slapped shoes on and a bow...THAT DOESN'T MATCH! He said, it was pink in it...my response where is the green? He goes, there is a watermelon...I don't understand how dad's do this...he wouldn't leave the house not matching...why would he let her?



Logan is going to be a dentist, he LOVES to brush his teeth. He also loves to take baths...he'd take three a day if I'd let him. Now, what happened with the potty? Tomorrow, we are headed to the dollar store. Time for bribes!!!


Silly Brothers...


Caden's schoolwork


This is a typical photo shoot of Presley...

Solo...

Logan joining in...


And then there were three!

Silly babies!

And we are back to one...

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I'm scared to see what Lane would put on Lena Kate. I wouldn't have to worry about a bow because he wouldn't put one on her and I can guarantee he'd find and outfit without pink in it...shoes would be optional too. Cut him some slack, she's still as cute as a button even if the bow doesn't match..hehe:) Hope the bribes work with Logan. Call sometime...if you can find a few minutes! Love ya!

Wendy said...

I love the "and then there was three" picture!

Nolan and Heath must have gone to the same 'matching school'. Nolan is better at it now then he was, but I could so see Nolan making the same argument on the bow. ha ha!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site