Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cowboys and Kiddos

My Dad came to town on Friday to visit and went with Heath to pick the kids up from school...Caden's class was so excited to meet a real cowboy and Caden was very proud.

A few shots of Grandpa and the gang in there PJs on Saturday morning...Yes, Caden is a little retarded...



Heath took these pictures and I love that Presley looks scared to death...she honestly isn't and is so used to being pulled and prodded, it just does not bother this girl.




Before Church on Sunday




This was one of the first outfits I received for Presley...my friend Wendy sent it to my work...I took this bow to the hospital with me...you think it is big on her now, you should of seen it then!!!


This is her latest face...she doesn't stay unhappy for too long looking like this...she just melts everyone!


2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love the pink flower!! And of course, the purple outfit and bow. :-) She is such a little bow head and has the cutest little smile! love it!

Elaine said...

What a doll! I love the pouty faces :)

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site