Thursday, April 16, 2009

And the winner is...

Lately everything in our house is a race. We race putting our shoes on, eating, falling asleep, walking, etc.

From a parents perspective their is just something honeymoon like about the first year when your baby is perfect and is never misbehaved or mean or obnoxious...They are perfect.

So, if I ever show favoritism towards my daughter...it's just because she's still perfect. So sweet and happy and innocent and today came in first place...BY FAR.

First Place...


Second Place...
When I picked up Caden from school he got into the car and said "Damnit, who moved my seat?"

And Third...
I threatened Logan with no more chocalate milk (His addiction) until he started using the potty like a good little THREE year old. He said, Okay. The next request for Chocolate milk went like this:

Logan: I want COCK-LIT MILK, Pease.
Me: Let's go peepee on the potty.
Logan: I'll have juice, then.

It's now Day 5...No chocalate milk. He's sat on the potty for me one time and tooted.

So, today Presley is the WINNER!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!! That is great! Congratulations, Presley!

Wendy said...

My favorite was Caden - ha ha! Has he been hanging out with Avery? I hear they have the same vocabulary! :-)

Elaine said...

Ok, so I just laughed out loud at Logan. A toot is better than no toot, he had to at least be pushing....hahahahahahaaha. Presley is such a sweetie, and Caden...how did you not laugh before scolding him!?

Jana said...

That is awesome. At least Presley is still perfect. Addy has always been fiesty.

The Kozel's said...

Oh..Mati has the same outfit and shoes..lol...I can't wait until I have stories like this~

Sheri said...

HILARIOUS! Caden's comment is PRICELESS! That is so funny.

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site