Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Money

Daddy took Presley for her six month appointment and shots last week. She did great and so did Daddy as this is one thing I normally do but since he was off anyway...he took care of it. Daddy Daughter Day:

(secretly I am screaming Did she wear pants and a bow to her appt??)




Worn out!


Caden playing with Presley's Easter Bunny...She thinks he is so funny!


I bought Presley some Mum Mums (baby rice cakes) and her first sippy cup...here she is saying...What is this??


Daddy got to come home Thursday night for Easter weekend!!!

Saturday we had a Daystrom Lane Easter Celebration at Sarah and Wesley's house...the Easter Bunny brought lots of eggs and the kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

Presley so excited to hunt eggs


The Hood (Bryce, Caden, Logan, Connor, and Jacob) Abigail sat this one out -- I don't blame her!


The HUNT!



Even Princess P scored a Pink Egg!



Sunday was a big celebration at our new church Water's Edge and we got to bring our neighbors Rick, Angie and Britney and my little brother Nick came. Since it was raining our hunt was up and down the hallways of the school our church meets at and the boys got so many eggs!

The boys had their Eater parties Thursday at school and Caden got an envelope that said, First Place Most Eggs...in it was $2.00. He told me he wanted to give it to someone and I said, since it's Easter do you want to give it to Church? He was so excited.

I gave him an offering envelope and he wrote (on his own) To God From Caden Logan Presley. Sometimes I think Caden will grow up to be a Pastor...he is so spiritual and Heath and I were so proud of him for wanting to give his money to God.

Logan was actually sitting on the fireplace but on the farthest spot possible from Caden and Presley...HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

A little closer

Really, Logan?


Now here is the stinger...he smiles in play clothes and hats...Oh well.


Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love the lady bug outfit - and that bow is great!

Um - Dads are good to get the girls dressed...bows and pants are so optional for them. Just wait until Presley has hair that needs to be done. There is nothing more funny than watching your husband try and do a ponytail! ha ha!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site