Sunday, April 26, 2009

Daddy & Scentsy!

Daddy is home!!! Whew, it was a long two weeks.

So, I signed up to be a scentsy consultant. Seriously? I DO NOT have time to do this...but that is why I did it. Because, I love this product so much...I want to sell it! I figure I'll be using my blog as a forum to sell my products. But honestly my friend Bradi invited me to a scentsy party and I went for a break in my week. I bought 2 scentsy warmers and 6 scents...I am hooked! I have had so many friends tell me that they want one and I plan to buy one as a gift for every woman I know sometime over the next year...why not make money off of it??? Anyway, more to come once I get my website, etc.

Caden made Heath a drill ship, I love this b/c he did all on his own and I knew EXACTLY what it was when I saw it. For those of you who don't know what his rig looks like...


Impressive, isn't it. He even included the helicopter.

Me and My Toots...
Future Cheerleader: Whatchyoutalkinbout?

Boys will be boys! Connor & Bryce are expecting a baby sister Chloie!!!

Before Church on Sunday

2 comments:

Sheri said...

WOW, that drill ship is actually pretty good. A lot better than i could do. :-) And that is so cute of Presley laughing. SO CUTE! She is getting so big...where does the time go?

rachel said...

what a cute blog. i totally gave you the wrong blog address for me. selling scentsy now?! i love it too!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site