Saturday, August 30, 2008

Logan gets the Gold!

Watching the Olympics this year...I related more to the parents of the kids competing than to the Olympians. Yes, at one time...I pretended to be Kari Strug...but this year, I worried with Michael Phelps Mom and cried with Shawn Johnson's mom when she won her gold.

I had my moment of living through my child today. Logan's first meet at the Little Gym. He was the best one. Really. Now, I can say this cause we've been involved in other things where our kids are not the best. As long as they have fun and behave...I could care less...(ahem, teeball). But I was one proud mama today as other parents gasped when my two year old jumped on the uneven bars swang his feet around and over the bar and then swung down, dismounted and even saluted. Bless this child...as much as I loved gymnastics...I was never the best...sometimes I was most improved...so I did live through my child today and was so proud of him.

When we loaded the car afterward Heath said, he was really good...that means he'll be a good athlette...not a gymnast. Yes, yes, Hoffman Men reading and my husband...Gymnastics at two is not the same as gymnastics at 12 for a boy, I know this. We'll just wait to see what Logan chooses to do!!!



1 comment:

kristinkfitness said...

So cute!! What a little athlete!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site