Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Caden's World

So, Caden woke me up last night at 3AM to tell me that when Hook kidnaps Jane (Wendy's daughter in Neverland Returns) she tells Peter a funny story...he said, Do you want to know what she says? I was like, Sure, buddy, because he was laughing and really excited to tell me...He said, She says, "I am Wendy's Daughter", He even said it with an accent. Then he just went back to sleep. I love this childs mind.

I am sort of sad he isn't starting kindergarten this year. Because he's ready. Oh well...don't rush growing up, right? Heath asked me how much kindergarten cost the other day. I think I will start getting my husband a little more involved in the finances!!!! :) He doesn't even know that we pay taxes. :)

Caden is more into Drawing than anything right now. Here is a picture he made for me of me and Presley. Not sure why she is between my legs and not in my belly but I think more of an oversight than a delivery picture! :) We have an upcoming shower and men and kids are invited so I plan to let Caden and Logan open all of her gifts. They are so excited!

No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site