Monday, August 11, 2008

Baby Furniture!

We got our baby furniture on Friday!!! Poor Heath had a stomach bug, but I am nesting and wanted it set up asap. Caden and I built the crib...granted, it was a few screws and some directions...but we did a great job. I put Caden into the crib afterward to make sure it didn't collapse. It didn't! Caden put the washers on the screws and learned to use an allen wrench.

I love having my boys so close together...but what I wasn't expecting this pregnancy was how much I would enjoy Caden's understanding of it all. Logan doesn't realize what I am doing in the room, just that it's babies room. Caden knows her bow drawer and how to spell her name...everything is so interesting to him. He wants to know where I plan to keep her blankets and if she's going to need a clothes hamper. He's my little interior decorator!

Anyway, here are a few shots of our finished crib and dresser. We still need lots of decor and of course bedding (which is being custom made), curtains, etc...60 days and counting...My friends Krystal and Leslie are hosting a baby shower for me in September which includes husbands and kids. I think I'll let Caden and Logan open all her gifts...I know Caden will be SO EXCITED about it all.







We didn't do much else this weekend...We did make it to the park and have some cute shots from that. Yes, both boys need a haircut.


No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site