Monday, August 18, 2008

Pirates!!!

This weekend was somewhat uneventful...I got a few things for Presley's nursery...her letters which I covered with scrapbook paper from Hobby Lobby! It turned out so well I redid Caden's letters!!!






Also, Logan has mastered climbing into Presley's crib and climbing out. I also found a teddy bear covered with a blanket in her crib. Great...I guess I have to put a stop to this before she starts sleeping in the crib. I can just see them piling all of there stuffed animals on top of her while she's sleeping.

Nana and Poppa went to Vegas to see Cher and brought back...Pirate costumes!!!
I am planning on having Caden's birthday party mid September since I am due the same day he was...I don't want to be miserably huge, delivering a baby, or at home with a newborn for his party. I don't think he'll mind having it a few days early! :)
Although he did instruct Daddy last night he needed to turn his playground into a pirate ship for the party...Haha, I get to do the party favors and cake...Heath gets to build a ship!












The boys also got there haircuts on Sunday....Logan was so sweet, he cried the entire time and then when he was finished, he said in the sweetest voice, It looks so cute. This is a shot on the way to church BEFORE there cuts.


No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site