Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What Hurricane?

So, I was laughing at people making such a big deal about this hurricane...come on, it's a tropical storm. Let me quote someone from work, I need to buy water I live in an apartment...Seriously? But when I got the chance to stay home with the boys, I took it. We did NOTHING, but watch movies and play and I got to catch up on my blog.

We did little last weekend, had friends over Friday night, Nick bought a house in firethorne (2 blocks away) but other than that -- it was quiet. A few pictures of the boys...with Riley and riding in the car. Oh, and all Caden wants for his birthday now is a necklace with three people on it (like mine), a yo-yo like his friend Kyle at church (??? No telling), the little einsteins pyramid which the last time we were at Target had a red clearance sticker which Caden informed me meant that target was fixing to not have it anymore...luckily Nana picked up the last one. Should I be concerned my 4 year old understands clearance by the sticker? Anyway, and finally a Handy Manny Toolset. We also watched an infomercial on orphan boys in Africa and I showed Caden that those boys slept on the floor and didn't have anything...no bed, no food, no mommy, nothing. He ran up to get "some toys he never plays with". So, I think I'll let him give some to our missions director at church...maybe they could actually make it over to some kids that could actually use the toys.

Anyway, we are bearing down...in the storm. :)







Do we have to do everything the same? Honestly when Caden does something, Logan says "watch me, Mommy, watch me" and then repeats it.



One more story only a mother can love, but it's funny. They've been watching the movie Happy Feet, which Logan just loves, and in the beginning the mom pengiun throws up in the babies mouth to feed her....this is their new thing. While in the bathtub today, Caden said, "logan, come here, Let me throw up in your mouth"...then I hear Caden pretend throw up and Logan and him just giggle.

WHEN DOES MY GIRL ARRIVE AGAIN???????????????????????

1 comment:

Jana said...

Sorry Roni, but I don't think having a girl means it will be any different. Especially with two older brothers... she'll be just like them. :)

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site