Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Toes in the Water...

So Caden's new favorite country song is "Toes in the Water, A$$ in the sand, not a care in the world and a beer in my hand"...

He knows almost all of this song (it has some spanish in it as well). Tonight he sits down next to me and sings it and I looked at him, disguising my dismay and asked, "Do you know what that song means?"

He says, Yes, it means you are at the beach and you put your toes in the ocean and then you lay your back in the sand, that is called your A$$.

Fabulous...and why does every song he learns talk about beer?

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Ahhhhhahaha. I'm sure you didn't think it was so funny! It is cute that he is such a singer:) I can just picture him at A&M with a beer in his hand!

Wendy said...

Ha ha! He is such a boy!

Karsyn came home singing "Cream on the inside, clean on the outside"...had NO idea what she was singing. Now I do. (google it) AHHHH!!! We should get our kids together...one can rap and one can sing Country. And for some reason now your beer song doesn't seem so bad. Ha ha!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site