Sunday, September 13, 2009

Go Texans!

It's that time again...Football season!!!


I finally have a little cheerleader to dress up too! Too bad the Texans weren't as successful as our outfits.






Please excuse Caden in these pictures he was so sick..what a trooper!

I recently redid Caden's room...we sold his bunkbeds to our friends Kyle and Kristen's little boy Keaton since A) no one uses it B) it took up the entire room...so we replaced it with a dresser and I made him a padded headboard day bed. the rest of it we had and I just added to his paint treatment with the stripes...I think it goes hand in hand with the Texans outfits so I decided to post.



3 comments:

Wendy said...

Very cute! The kids and the room - you are so creative!

kristinkfitness said...

The outfits are so cute and the room looks great! You sure do work fast...you want to come help me finish decorating our house?? =) haha!

Christie+Sam said...

love the rooms! you do work so fast! i love the little cheerleader!!! I want to babysit her! I feel like your blog is a window into my future :)

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site