Friday, September 25, 2009

Library Book

Six weeks into kindergarten FINALLY Caden gets to go to the Library!! He was thrilled!!! I had to work late the day he went and when I got home he was waiting at the door with book in hand...I could hardly change before having to read it to him, after Nana and Poppa had both had their turns.



Caden absolutely loves school and he is so grown up, socially he has aged two years in six weeks. The other day he told me something was a rectangular prism, curious, I asked what other shapes he knew, he listed several...he is also grafting (I think it's spelled that way) where he'll say things like this pancake is equal to four cookies...Anyway, he seems to be catching on!



Well, I am so messing my daugther up...I stand her in the mirror every morning and say AGH, so Pretty. She nows says Pity when I put her on the counter....at least she won't have esteem problems. But sorry, SHE IS!!!

And even though I didn't capture any shots of Logi, he is also excelling in school...his girlfriend is no longer Riley but is now the Anabelle with the blue shirt (apparently their are two). He is learning weather and most days on the way to school he comments on it...like today he said it was "Partly cloudy with a chance of Rain".

Now, a day in the life of Presley Grace (don't you feel sorry for her?)

No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site