Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Boys!

I am so proud of all three of my boys...

This is Heath's drillship. The boys love to talk about it, they talk about it on the way to school and how Daddy showers, eats, and watches tv there (Heath may argue he doesn't watch a whole lot of TV!)



Logan is playing Tball, (It was not a good idea and I do not no why I thought it was)...he's on the Rockies and will only bat. The first game of the season he tried to take his shirt off in the left field and we had to leave halfway through the first inning. No Nap = Not a good game!

Second game went a little smoother, in that we made it the entire game. The coach even awarded Logan with the game ball -- for lasting the entire game, even though he didn't play one entire inning at a position. He played Short Stop for one batter and catcher for another batter in two separate innings.

Coach, put me in...I'm ready to play.


Logan is in the red, and I am having to stand by him so he won't run off the field.



Not enjoying fielding...


Finally, Ready to Bat!!!


Made it all the way to Home plate!!!!



Logan's #1 Fan!


Caden is also playing he's in a tball league above Logan's. What I can't get over is this is really baseball. It's competitive, they know what to do and they do a really good job at it. Is that because they are 6 or because they went through Logan's age and played already? Anyway, I am LOVING watching his games! Although, last night he turned to me when I told him not to forget to tag the base, that I didn't need to worry about it b/c he knew...in front of the entire stands.





A little Hoop and Hollar!



Tired little cheerleader!!!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Love how different their personalities are. Just precious-all 3 of them. PG's hair is so cute!

Sheri said...

I love all the baseball pics, I can't wait for all that. :-)

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site