Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend is OVER?

So, Heath and I are addicted to dining out all weekend long. Friday night he got home later than normal from work so we didn't go out and Saturday Presley developed a cough and stuffy nose (Thanks, boys!) so we didn't leave the house. Now it's Sunday evening and it could be Wednesday cause we haven't left the house.

Exciting news...I made it to the gym today...I can't remember the last time I went to the actual gym. It was nice. No promises though.

Sunday while Logan, Presley and I caught up on some much needed sleep Daddy and Caden went for a "Boy Adventure". Here are some of there shots:


Lots of geese...




Presley is cooing and so stinking adorable, I can't resist taking constant pictures of her.





1 comment:

kristinkfitness said...

OMGOSH!! I LOVE that purple outfit with the jeans! So cute!!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site