Monday, November 10, 2008

Girls Night/Boys Night

I love having a daughter. I love when Heath says "Where's my girls". My friend Krystal had girls over Friday night and she had her daughter Riley with her and invited Presley and I. It was so fun. Heath had a boys night and they went to see Madagascar 2. Logan's new favorite song is I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT.






Saturday Heath did Gymnastics with Logan and then we went to Hayley's 6th Birthday Party at Times Square...who would of known that the boys LOVE to bowl. They had an absolute blast.









At Gymnastics I got some good shots of Presley smiling. This is an 'official' smile because she does it when I talk to her. She is the most responsive when she first wakes up and her eyes are still closed.








Sunday after church we got Kung Fu Panda, which Logan calls Kung Pu Nanna. So after a LONG walk to the park with two strollers we had family movie night. By the way, we noticed that we get a lot of looks and remarks when people see us with three kids in a stroller. I want Santa to bring Caden a bike so we can ditch the second stroller and have one...but he's not real into the idea yet. We'll see.

Presley wasn't into Kung Fu...next time we'll watch Sleeping Beauty...

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site