Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween and Cousins!

Well, I didn't get too many pictures for Halloween...there was just too much chaos with the neighborhood kids. We had a ton of fun trick or treating and Caden led about 8 younger kids door to door. Then we went to the Tipton's for some dinner and charades thanks to the only neighbors without kids! It was great fun!






Baby Riley


Saturday I was brave enough to attempt our first trip, alone. Heath got to hunt and shoot his first deer so we went to Fort Worth for some Mama Sue time! The kids got to spend time with Grandpa & Grandma Laurie and Aunt Sandra and Lisa, Tanner and Toby. We then spent Sunday at Uncle Robbie's with Jen, Brayden and Maddie. Just a few short months ago I posted pictures of Logan loving on Madison


...this is Presley with her now.




They seem sweet, but look out.


Uncle Rob with a helping hand...


This picture just cracked me up...


Poor Presley, never a moments peace.


Next time I'll try to get some pictures with the adults. But cut me some slack...I was way outnumbered....

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Whoa - you are way braver than I am...three kids in the car from Houston to Ft. Worth? You are my new hero!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site