Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sick, Cake and Church

Logan has Bronchitis....poor baby was so sick yesterday he couldn't even play. He's feeling better today though.



Caden spent the day with Nana and Poppa so Logan could get some rest.
Pictures say it all, he had a great time.




$20 for Icing and cake supplies, Spending the afternoon decorating a cake for no reason in order to see this expression on your grandson's face....Priceless. Thanks Nana and Poppa!!!



My friend Wendy always takes the cutest pictures of her daughter before church. I decided to start doing this...I mean I go to all the trouble of getting three kids dressed up for church...might as well capture the moment. Pretty sure it's impossible to get a good shot of three kids at once.






No, I did not say to act goofy here..



Little mishaps...

Presley was in laying on the floor on a blanket while I straightened up. When I walked back into the living room there were couch pillows surrounding her and her blanket was covering every square inch of her body except her face. I RAN over to rescue her and she was content as could be in her "House" as Logan explained.

I fell down the stairs and bruised my tail bone...No babies were in tow at the time Thank goodness. Logan kept saying, I kiss your Butt, mommy, to feel better. Caden got a kick out of that.

Caden was instructed to talk to Presley and give her a Paci while I laid Logan down for a nap. When I came back she was laying there with a shoe propping up her paci in her mouth. Caden was upstairs playing. Nice...it's what you get when you leave a 5 year old in charge!

I was on the phone with the cable company and Caden said, Mom, Please stop blogging!!! OOPS, guess I can get carried away with this thing while I am home!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

What a good looking group of kids! Too cute!

I hope Logan feels better.

And I love the story of Caden using Presley's shoe to prop up her paci - smart kid! ha ha!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site