Sunday, August 9, 2009

We are back in business

My camera came in the mail Friday, woohoo!!! How did I ever live without this camera I do not know...anyway, it's back.

So, I got some great photos of Presley, seems as though she's aged three years in the last month. She's standing on her own, singing, dancing, just being an all around blast.

Mama Sue came to town this weekend and we took Caden school shopping for kindergarten. He got lots of "six year old clothes" as he calls them. Nice thing about Houston is we bought lots of short sleeves on sale as the fall is rather warm. I'll buy some winter stuff when it's time but not when it's 100 degrees out!

We also took a day trip to the beach. I won't be doing that again without Daddy. We locked our keys in the car and handling the sand wihtout his help was less I care to handle without him!

No pictures from the beach but Caden did catch three ghost shrimp...they live under the sand and some man had a utensil that would bring them up...Caden grabbed three of them and brought them home. They died before we got here so he was kind of sad. He's decided he wants an aquarium for his birthday...which I am game for since it's not a kitten!

Here are a few cute shots...




Presley doing what Presley does best...





And of course, a "Mom, me too" picture!


Church on Sunday Morning...





Why do you think I would like this? This is NOT A SMILE.
See, I am miserable.
Way to high, Mother!
Get me out now!
Agh, back on solid ground.



Have a great week!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

There is the cutie..you are right-she is growing up...too fast! PLEASE come see us one weekend when Heath is out of town!..maybe Sea World when it cools off? I know you would probably rather do that when he was with you..that will work too :)

JoDee said...

I can't believe how big Presley is! You sure were brave to try the beach without Dad... I'm impressed, even if it didn't go so well!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site