Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kindergarten Date Night

Caden and I went to Meet the Teacher last night. I decided to make a date night out of it and he was very excited. He woke up and told me...It's Date Night tonight!!! He also picked out his new school clothes to wear. (he did tell me that even though we were going on a date, I wasn't his girlfriend...

Mr Rick (our fabulous neighbor) watched Logan and Presley for me while we had some one on one time...which is a rare occurrence these days.

Caden and I went to Red Lobster afterward (his choice, I was thankful it wasn't McDonalds!!).

A few pictures from the evening...


I took this picture of Caden at dinner...


He said, want me to take on of you? Well, sure buddy! :)

Caden and Ms Gates
I

2 comments:

Elaine said...

It seems like just yesterday when we were in Dallas and you were expecting your first born! He's a treasure for sure. God has his ways of making miracles happen in our lives. It is wonderful that you had a date night. I know you will both remember that forever. I think he's gonna be your smartypants for sure :) Good luck Caden!

kristinkfitness said...

Awww, how exciting! I used to love date nights with my dad! Great memories you're making with him! I'm glad yall had a good evening! =)

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site