Monday, August 24, 2009

Caden

My baby is all grown up!



He did SO GOOD on his first day of kindergarten!!! It's like he's been there a million times...he was very brave and excited...but played it cool. Neither one of us teared up but when I bent down to say goodbye, he could tell I was getting a little sappy...and to break the ice he said, "Mom, you stink, did you shower?"...well Yes, Caden I did...but now I won't cry. He was kidding, I think! :)

On the way home from church yesterday he told Logan, I won't be with you at Tigerland anymore buddy but you will be okay without me. Logan said, Why? And Caden put his arm around him and said, cause I'm all grown up. Logan looked at him and nodded.

Logan also did great, Caden and I walked him in and he was fine. He moves up to a new class today too.

After school we went and ate ice cream at Marble Slab...Presley enjoyed that the most...she got very angry when I got up (and stopped feeding her), this annoyed Caden and he said "O-M-G, Presley"...okay, really? This made me laugh so hard...kindergarten must be the new high school.

Saturday we had Bounce back to school and the boys enjoyed hanging with there friends...then Sunday at church we had a special childrens play...I think Presley thinks she's five too.

PeeGee was very hot...


Logan in his element...


Sechrists + Tiptons = TROUBLE




1 comment:

Elaine said...

Awww, they are all so sweet! I just want to hug them...and you too:)

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site