Monday, August 17, 2009

It was the worst of times, it was the best of times...

Well, it's official, we no longer have a dog. It was a great two days for Caden...

He and Bella became fast friends and were inseperable...






While Logan was banished to play alone...


Skipping rocks and even


Hanging out with his sister...


So, after much thought and consideration...we've decided to give Logan his best friend back and let him live without fear in his own home...



Now, when I explained to Caden that although he loves his puppy, Logan is very scared and isn't able to live with the puppy, he said..."Okay, I understand"...which even more breaks my heart...oh well, life is full of disappointments. Next time I get an itch to buy him a pet, it'll be a fish or a lizard or something!!!

Presley and Logan saying Goodbye, this was as close as he would get to her...


Caden was excited at the thought of a fish tank (of which I pulled out of my hat way to soon!)


Oh, Pres, what will we ever do with these boys???

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Aww poor Logan....or poor Caden I guess. Maybe when Logan is older he'll outgrow his fear some. Until then..I think you have your hands full! They are so precious, Roni! Is Presley close to walking?

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site