Sunday, February 15, 2009

Video's for Daddy and an update




So, We have the most amazing friends and neighbors...from having breakfast brought over to endless volunteers to babysit Heath and I realize how blessed we are to have such great friends and neighbors...

My little brother cooked us Dinner on Saturday night (VDay)...thanks, Nick! He is also carpooling with me so that I can get to work quicker and get back to my kids on time.

My neighbor Rick brings my trash cans up to the garage and he and Angie come over and just HELP OUT! My kids love them and Logan will go to Rick when he's tired, hurt or scared.

Anyway, this has helped Heath and I make our decision for him to go offshore...because we are so blessed by the people in our lives.

Caden has also stepped up in a big way...Mr Man reminds me to take out the trash and clean up the dishes. He actually tried to throw something away and said, Somebody has got to take out this trash...Remind me to teach him to do this.

We had a ton of layoffs at work which impacted my department a great deal...so right now I feel like I am doing the work of two at home as well as work. Which makes me realize how blessed we are to have jobs!

I can't wait until Thursday!!!!

A few pictures...

She loves her ladybug shoes as much as I do...


What is your Mother feeding you????


Brotherly Love...



This was the Sunday before Heath left, he set up his tent for the boys in the backyard...

2 comments:

Elaine said...

You are so strong! Thursday will be here soon. Happy Late V Day from the Lena's. Gotta love the boys wanting to put pillows on Sissy. I love the legs pic too. At least we know our girls are getting fed well. I crack up with I see dimples on LK's bohiney--as I call it. Call when you get a free moment. Miss ya much. We'll have to come for a visit when Heath is offshore sometime...or if yall feel like getting away you are always welcome.

Jana said...

I LOVE the chunky legs. Looks like my little Addy's. The videos are hilarious.

You are doing so well with Heath gone. I would have lost my mind by now!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site