Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Two Days and Counting

My baby boy is all grown up. Caden has his first sleepover on Friday night at Cade Carter's house (Caden calls him CadeCarter, all one word). There will be 5 boys (Tyler, Ryan, Luke, Caden and Cade) from his class total and they are SO EXCITED!!! I'll take pictures of them together and we'll see how long the 'sleepover' lasts!!

Fishing with Daddy...he's really getting into fishing.


What's up???


Caden is watching cartoons...SCOOTCH MOM!!!

She can sit up for short moments...she practically does the splits...
Miss Tubby, enjoying the tub.

Everyone should have the energy of Logan...He loves Move It Move it.

3 comments:

kristinkfitness said...

A slumber party!!?? So fun! I bet yall are loving having daddy home! =) I love Presley's bows! Since she's your last one, if you end up boxing up her newborn stuff or anything that doesn't fit anymore and you want to get rid of them I'd be happy to take them off your hands! Just incase we have a girl, we'll see! =)

Elaine said...

Sounds exciting...does it make you sad that he is so grown up already. I still remember going to visit you and Heath at your Dallas apartment and you ad twizzlers, reeces peanut butter cups, and maybe some Peeps. You were definately pregnant! It was so cute. Anyway, love the splits and tub pic of Presley. She and LK can be "tubby" buddies. Our girls are well fed for sure. I guess their mommies like to eat too!

Wendy said...

Ah - you can see Presley's baby neck! I love baby neck! It seems like they never have one and then - boom - there it is! :-)

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site