Monday, February 9, 2009

Big Week

Presley had her 4 month well baby on Friday and she weighs 14.5 lbs and is in the 73% for height and weight and head circumfrence. She's so proportionate!!!

She woke up a few times this weekend just starving which hadn't happened in months so I decided to introduce cereal.

Of course, she loved it and was very cute.




I got Presley this baby doll, her name is Lily, she likes to eat her hair.




Caden riding bulls...

He was told to "look tough"


Logan loves to read to Presley




Please note, there is like 5 toys on her shoulder/head. (Madagascar toys). I said Logan, what are you doing to sissy, he said, "Sharing"...Also note, she could care less...



Presley definately knows there are two brothers. I can tell that she will try and spot each one of them. Caden makes her laugh and giggle and I think Logan just fascinates her. Who needs a mobile or a entertainment saucer when you have older brothers running around????

1 comment:

Wendy said...

So, so sweet! I just can't wait for the day though when have to write what Presley finally does to them in return for all of their "love"! Better yet...when she tries to chase them down to try our her 'makeup' tips! ha ha!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site