Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kids say/do the darndest things...

A few stories to make you chuckle...

Caden drew a picture of the earth and put everyones house he could think of on it, he first just drew little red squares and then he said, Now I am going to pass out Roofs and chimneys. He then had me title it: This is Earth, We love God.

Caden told everyone at school that his birthday was next week. He keeps telling us who he wants to invite to his party and we keep reminding him, Your birthday is in 9 months, Buddy. How long does this Birthday party obsession last?



Caden's infamous "look" he even does it while drinking my coffee...



Logan has been sick and before bed last night, running a fever covered from head to toe with blankets he said, "Jesus will make me better" (we read over and over a bible story that says "Jesus makes sick people well"....this morning, he woke up perfectly well! :)

Heath got ready to go running and Logan said, Can I run with you, Daddy? I have on my super-superfast shoes. It was so sweet, I think Heath almost took him up on it.

Logan just healed his black eye when he was jumping around on our bed, fell and hit his head on the corner of the nightstand...Heath grabbed him and was holding him and then picked him up to access the damage, they were both covered in blood...it was a mess. It ended up being a really small cut...but it sure did bleed.




This picture cracks me up...Caden was a hunter and Logan was the mommy with his two kids...and they both had sunglasses on...(FYI, Logan is always the mommy, poor guy!)



Presley isn't into playing Caden's games as much as Logan is...



And My lil Doll...




Logan reading a book to his sister...



For those of you who don't know, Heath took a job with my company, Transocean. He starts next week. He will be working offshore. We are so excited about this opportunity and so proud of him for the sacrifices he'll be making. With the craziness of the economy and three kids, we just couldn't chance him staying in the home building/improvement industry.

So, I am sure you'll hear many stories in the upcoming months on how crazy things are without him...plus a lot of posts for Daddy as he'll be checking it each day to check in on his family!



3 comments:

Jana said...

i love the picture of Pres laying next to Caden in the sunglasses. Avery does the same thing to Addy - poor girls... the fun is just starting. At least Logan is used to it.

Christie+Sam said...

I finally got an id so now I can comment!!! I love the posts. Wow! That will be a change for Heath. I would love to go to dinner to discuss! I can give him some tips :)

kristinkfitness said...

Tell Heath congrats on the J-O-B!! Kyle was telling me about it this weekend! I'm sure it will be a big adjustment at first but then just get easier and easier! Good luck to yall!! I love the pic of Logan with the band aid on his head and Presleys pink dress is sooo cute!!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site