Saturday, February 21, 2009

Daddy's Home!!!!

Daddy arrived home after 11 days of training and we waited for him in the tailgate of my car...when he pulled up...Logan was so excited he had tears of joy...it was precious.

Caden -- a Roughneck!



Does it look like they are happy to see one another?





A special treat...we all layed down together as a family. Logan was so excited he couldn't sleep. He kept touching my face and Heath's face and saying "My whole Family".



Friday I took a vacation day and we went to the zoo. The boys are so into Madagascar...they had a blast. Presley enjoyed riding around on Mommy in her carrier...












1 comment:

kristinkfitness said...

Awww, I bet you're so glad to have him home!! "My whole family!" HOW SWEET!!!!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site