Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I was catching up with blog reading and saw that Kristin had tagged me for a photo post! Woohoo, I was excited, 4th photo, 4th picture. However, it took me 10 minutes to figure you how to create a link on my site! So here it goes...

Kristin and I met in college when our now husbands were roommates. We love the Kotzebues and miss them very much since they've moved to Colorado.

My 4th picture in my 4th folder is...
Honestly, I was disappointed...this is a picture from Presley's nursery before it was completed...not sure what I was doing here.

Oh well...maybe these friends will do better...

1. My Blog Mentor #1 Jana whose beautiful baby girls gave me the fever for my own daughter.

2. My Blog Mentor #2 Wendy whose beautiful little girl is such a wonderful mix of her mommy and daddy.

Both Jana and Wendy were such an inspiration to me when they were Managers at GSF with babies at home...I realized...You can have both!

3. My College Roommate and wonderful friend Elaine who is a new Mommy herself with a precious Baby girl...Lena Kate.

4. My friend Krystal who has been such a wonderful friend to me...we met through our husbands who were great friends growing up and we get together often with our kiddos...Riley has a special place in our hearts and Logan's...plus she started blogging and well it's been three weeks since her last blog!!!

Thanks Kristin!!!

No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site