Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008, What a year...

I thought I'd reflect on 2008...it's been an amazing year as we we started off with two children and ended with three. When I see pictures that don't include her I am already shocked she's not there. It's amazing that from the moment a child is born into your family you just can't imagine them not being there. A look back...

Dec 2007...



Dec 2008


2007


2008


Santa 2007

Santa 2008


Caden played Tball this year and Heath coached his team...not sure if we'll do that again this year. We might try soccer.


Caden turned 5 this year...



We went through a MAJOR pirate obsession:



Logan took Gymnastics...Mr. physical. We are considering karate next for him...



Logan turned two



And then there were three...

Awaiting her much anticipated arrival...


October 1, 2008 -- SHE'S HERE!



November 1, 2008 -- One month old




December 1, 2008 -- Two Months Old



January 1, 2009 -- Three months old


Honestly, Heath and I are hoping 2009 is a low key year where we can just enjoy our kids and watch them grow. Caden will start Kindergarten this year and we are planning a trip to Disney World in the Spring.

Presley starts Tigerland with the boys on Monday and I'll be back at work full time. We are all looking forward to getting back into a routine! Yes, I am sad to leave my baby girl, but with three...work is a much anticipated break for me time!

Happy New YEAR!!!

2 comments:

kristinkfitness said...

Happy New Year!!!

Jana said...

I feel the same way looking back at pictures and Addy isn't there. It just doesn't seem right without them does it?!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site