Friday, January 9, 2009

Are you getting any sleep?

I am asked this on a daily basis. Especially since returning to work this week.

People say, "Is your baby sleeping through the night?"
I say, "Yes, actually she goes to bed at 6:30 PM and I wake her up at 5:00 AM to feed her."

They say, "Oh wow, that's great!"... what part of that is great? SHE GOES TO SLEEP AT 6:30PM and I am not home until 5 or 5:15. I missed Presley more than I should of because she's such a "Good Sleeper" but I regress.

No, actually, I AM NOT SLEEPING...I have a two year old too!

Okay, so here are a few shots of her this week before/after school.





Also, the boys discovered the jacuzzi tub is no longer scary.



Oh, and by the way...on Friday I get off work at 11:30AM, rush to school to pick up my clan and come home to spend some quality time...Presley has slept the entire afternoon...WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!! You didn't do this much sleeping at school the entire week.


Yes, I know...if this is the biggest of my worries. Still.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Presley is getting cuter and cuter! What time do the boys go to bed? Hopefully you'll get lots of awake time this weekend!

Jana said...

At least people at work are not telling you "gosh you look tired. She must not be sleeping through the night yet huh?" That's what I heard on a daily basis.

Sheri said...

Your kids are so cute...you are so blessed. And yes, it took me a LONG time to get used to only seeing Isaac for a few short hours a day. I got so jealous of the daycare. And it still sucks, but what are we gonna do. Sorry, but the first picture of Presley in this post looks like you have her hanging up on a wall. LOL!!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site