Sunday, January 11, 2009

Funny story

Saturday Heath got to hunt with some friends...the hunt that is just Saturday morning...not the entire weekend (My favorite kind). We met him for lunch at a Mexican restuarant after we'd been shopping. I pull Presley out of her carrier to feed her and she was soak and wet. She had completely soaked through her diaper, pants and all over her carseat. I immediately put her back and went to the car for damage control...Sparing you the details of how much poop this child was covered in, we returned ot eat and she was completely naked covered in a blanket. I think most parents would have left...but not us...Heath and I were determined to eat our Mexican food!!!





Update, not only does Presley sleep alot. She is the happiest little baby ever. She is asleep in her swing right now, smiling. She smiles in her sleep, when shes tired, eating, ALL THE TIME...She is also extremely laid back. Which is nice since Caden is wound a little tight, Logan is going through Two-berty (Puberty for the two year old).

I think there is a point in child rearing where a parent looks at their child and says...Where did my sweet little angel go??? Who are you? We are at that point with Logan...I thought he was going to be a child who never had meltdowns and was perfectly content with everything I say. Well a little less than three weeks before he turns 3...he's officially hit the TERRIBLE TWO's.

As I learned with Caden....it doesn't end when he turns 3 either. Keep us in your prayers!!! :)


Before Church on Sunday:




No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site