Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to Life, Back to Reality

Well, we are back to work and school. I am very excited for Presley to start Tigerland with her brothers. I'd say they are excited too since Caden reminded Logan all day on Sunday! Caden asked if she would be coloring...I said, probably not for a little while! Heath had a good morning getting everyone dressed and dropped off. He even put in Presley's bow!!

I loved every minute of my three months off, but completely at peace with returning to my career as I know Presley is in such good hands with Miss Theresa and Miss Mimi who were Logan's very first teachers as well!

Silly Picture time:





Presley is such a girl, when her Daddy says "Are you a pretty girl?" She just goes nuts smiling and cooing at him...



Another Coates Girls Outfit...Thanks, Jana!


Logan wanted a try...


Sunday before Church...this is Mommy's shot...Sweet boys


Now Daddy's...Tough boys...

3 comments:

kristinkfitness said...

haha, that mommy shot and daddy shot cracks me up! I love the first 2 pics of all 3 of them! So cute!!

Wendy said...

Welcome back to work! It's hard - but I am so happy you found somewhere you feel comfortable placing Presley.

I love the picture of the kids stacked - ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Ha!! I'm laughing at the picture of Logan squishing Presley- the look on her face is so funny!
Did I ever tell you I worked at Tigerland for a couple years in high school, and then several summers throughout college? I loved it there! It's what made me realize how much I love kids and wanted to be a teacher. Great memories! I'm glad it's still such a great place!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site