Monday, October 27, 2008

Sharing, to a point.

So, everyone was worried about Logan being jealous of Presley...and I knew he wouldn't be...except maybe at night. So far no issues, but she's also always asleep. The other night we were reading and she was up and Heath was not home so Logan had to share Mommy at bedtime.

Caden tried to keep Presley with him...she was as enthuisastic as him.



So, Logan decided if she's next to Mommy, I might as well join her...




After the boys fell asleep, I took this picture in the dark. Smart girl, sleep with one eye open in this bed!!!


Getting so big, over 9 lbs already!!!



Big Stretch


2 comments:

kristinkfitness said...

That is so cute of them sleeping together!! Can you believe Keaton was over 9lbs. when he was born! =) I can't wait to meet her! I was so busy this weekend with Kendalls wedding and I've been sick so I couldn't have been around her anyway. I can't wait to see her over Thanksgiving though!!

Jana said...

The is the sweetest thing to see Logan holding her like that. He's such a lady's man!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site