Friday, October 24, 2008

Presley's Pretend Photo Shoot

It gets a little, well what's the word, certainly not boring, but routine around our house these days with being home and having 3 little ones. I am a big fan of getting out but with three, it takes a lot of effort.

So, to entertain myself, I gave Presley a little photo shoot.







She is still doing really well, she's awake much more and really seems to know her surroundings. When on her tummy she has rolled over three times. I don't really count it because it wasn't intentional, but it reminds me of how mobile Logan was so young.

At her two week appointment she'd gained a pound and grown an inch and a quarter putting her in the 50% and 67% respectively, which might not mean too much to you but both the boys have always been 5 or 10% so this is exciting! Everyone says her hands and fingers are really big/long. No, she won't be the next basketball star...I am thinking Olympic Bars Contender!!

No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site