Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Big Brother & Sweet Angel Video

Logan is such a good little brother to Caden. He lets Caden call all the shots and is just so thrilled to have any attention from Caden at all. But he is even a better Big Brother. He is absolutely obsessed with Baby Presley (Baby Sessy) and wants her within arm reach at all times.






Here is the general mood of Presley when she is awake. She never cries and rarely even whines. I have to wake her to get her to eat...she is such a wonderful baby...

Picture doesn't do it justice...video captures her perfectly.



2 comments:

Elaine said...

So sweet! I can't wait - 9 weeks to go, or something like that. I'm glad big brothers are so helpful! I haven't been so good on my blog that I started. I'll have to really get back to it this next week. Take care of those babies :)

Gail said...

This is Gail - Wendy Clark's sister. I was on your blog to get the information about the lady who makes the baby bedding and decided to look at the picture - Wendy always says you have cute kids.

All three of them are SO cute and I love the pictures of the boys cuddling up with and taking care of their baby sister! Awwww...so sweet!

Adorable children!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site