Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Girl

Our family is finally complete. Yes, I know I am crazy to be updating my blog while in the hospital, but I just can't help but want to share her. She's so awesome. We can't believe her hair...she looks like she could be in a hair style book. Other than that she looks just like Logan did and she has my tiny, tiny ears.

Difference between first and third child. The hospital stay is more like a resort than a pain in the butt. With Caden I was so uncomfortable and wanted to go home. Now, I am waited on by wonderful nurses and it's quiet and I can just enjoy her...do we have to go home tomorrow??? Thank Goodness for Grandmas!!!!


Me and my lil sidekick...



The boys first encounter with Sister



And her birthday party...









Logan won't have much to do with her or me yet. All of the machines, bracelets and iv's scared him. He got close enough to eat cake but other than he is watching from a distance. Caden loves her and said she was very pretty. He is ready for her to come home and use all her new stuff!!!!

We are unbelievably blessed.

3 comments:

kristinkfitness said...

I'm so happy for you! I just wish we were there to come see yall! Yall make a beautiful family of 5! I miss yall so much!! Love yall!!

Elaine said...

I can't wait to meet her...she is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats to the complete family :) I can't wait for my little girl. I just got so excited...

Jana said...

She's beautiful. I can't wait to meet her!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site