Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our weekend...

Friday night Caden and Logan went to Nana and Poppa's so that Heath and I could go out to dinner. (Presley came with us)...

Heath took Logan to gymnastics and he did much better than he did with me last week. He wanted me to hold him the entire class last week since Baby Presley was in the waiting room with Daddy.

Then we went to a birthday party and over to Trey and Krystal's to watch football. Caden and Logan played so well with Baby Riley (eight months) which made me flash forward to when Presley is crawling around...

Presley and Mommy had some girl time...

Brother time...

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Roni you look so beautiful!!! Those are such sweet pictures of you and Presley - you can just see how much she is loved! And she is just a precious, pretty little baby!

kristinkfitness said...

So sweet! I can't wait to hold her!!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site