Wednesday, July 23, 2008

WENDY!!!!

So, we ordered the Pirate Ship. Online. This kid has talent...he may become a negotiator.

Logan has completely taken over the first Peter Pan figurines we ordered from EBAY. He keeps Peter in one hand at all times and the other hand has either Wendy, Hook or Mr. Smee. Logan has been named Mr. Smee by Caden. He'll answer but assures Caden he's Peter Pan NOT Mr. Smee. We will probably have two Peters for Halloween and one Tinkerbell. Heath is trying to convince Caden how cool he'd be as Hook...He would prefer not to see both his sons in green tights.

So, we check the mail...Please mail carrier have the Pirate Ship today...PLEASE!

Also, last night I came home with a horrible headache. I snuck into Logan's room to nap(which has the most privacy and is very quiet)...I woke up to Logan several times...once he had all his Nemo characters balanced on top of my belly. Then the next time he was lifting my eye by my eyelashes...I woke up and he said, Well, Good Morning, Mommy. Poor baby...he probably wonders why his Mommy is so tired and getting so big!!!

Anyway...I'll keep you posted on the Pirate Ship.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Best title ever! ha ha ha!!

Funny, but that book/movie is actually where my name was created...stupid fact.

Post more pictures of that belly. ;-)

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site