Sunday, July 13, 2008

Party Animals!!

It was a weekend of parties!!! We had a Daystrom Lane Block Party as well as Bryce's 2nd Birthday Party! After the Block party Caden said he would sleep for a long time b/c he was at the party for way too long!! I hear ya Caden!

I didn't get too many pictures at the block party b/c I was busy visiting but we had a terrific turnout and met some awesome neighbors. So many kids the boys ages and more to come. I LOVE Firethorne.





Logan riding on the back of a four wheeler!


Our kids will never know how to pedal a bike!


Bryce turned 2 last week and had a NEMO party Sunday to celebrate! It was a lot of fun and Bryce was very gracious to share all his gifts.




Logan and Abigail. One of many of Logan's girls.




The Tipton Boys came over so Brent and Leslie could prepare for the party...They were ready to get the party started!



Also, Heath landscaped our yard and it has done so well. Someday he wants to start his own business renovating properties and designing yards. So, I thought I'd do a little advertising plug!






No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site