Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mommy & Daddy

I can't wait to see what Presley will look like. So many people think that Caden looks exactly like his Daddy but Heath's parents think Logan is a carbon copy of Heath. So, we think Logan looks more like Heath and Caden more like me. Who knows, it's all in what you see.

We went to a couples shower last night and the boys dressed Hawaiian. They were very well mannered and had a great time.

Here is a few pictures of the boys with there Mommy and Daddy.




Me and my Bells Palsey -- HOPEFULLY it'll be gone before Presley arrives.




Cute, sweet boys...






Can anyone say "I'm a Sechrist" aka I have OCD!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You look so cute!!!

I can't wait to see what she looks like as well - your kids are so cute, you know she is going to be an adorable, beautiful little girl!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site