Monday, June 16, 2008

Getting ready for Baby Sister

This weekend we celebrated Heath's 28th birthday and Father's Day!!! Saturday night our friends Trey and Krystal brought over their baby girl Riley and Sunday we watched my friend Jana's baby girl Addy. Caden especially enjoyed the company and was providing them with our new "girl" stuff (pink blanket and baby doll for Presley).





Even Heath got some practice.




We also discovered a MASSIVE ant pile near our back patio. We were out of ant killer so we were unable to treat it right away. I pointed it out to the boys so they'd know to stay away. The next time we went outside, Heath discovered Caden had fed the ants. He took 4 cheese and peanut butter crackers and stuck them into the ant pile. At this moment, we are sure that EVERY single ant in firethorne is making it's way to our house.

Everyone knows that kids say the funniest things...I started this blog so that I could document the things my kids say...

Friday morning when I was getting ready for work, Caden had come in our bed early morning and when he awoke, the first thing out of his mouth was "Who's that cutie pie right there I see?". I looked at him, he was half asleep looking at me. I said, "Me"? He shook his head. Not sure if he'll ever know how much that meant to me, his 6 month pregnant mommy with bells palsy. :)

Saturday when I told Caden some friends were coming over for Daddy's birthday he asked, "Are Heath's parents coming"? He was dead serious.

Before bedtime Sunday night, Logan put my hands together and said, "Say players (prayers), Mommy". That not only brought the biggest smile to my face...it made my feel like we were doing something right!!!

Presley was kicking pretty hard and Logan was laying with me so I tried to get him to feel the baby kicking. I said, "Logan can you feel Baby Presley kicking you?" He immediately picked up his foot and TRIED to kick my stomach right back. He said, "Baby kicked me"...Oh, poor, poor baby girl!!!

I know I take alot of pictures of my boys sleeping together...I am sure they will hate me for it someday -- I just think it's one of the most perfect sites in the world.

No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site