Saturday, June 28, 2008

Girls, girls, girls

Thursday we had a Happy Hour at work and Heath and the boys had boys night. They went to McDonald's and added the monkey to there collection (We only need the mantis, the Crane, and the muskrat). The also bought a mini-trampoline at Wal Mart. If you know my boys...you know they love to jump...jump off of furniture, jump furniture to furniture, any type of jumping. So when I got home this is what I found: Video of jumping (Beware, Logan turns mean...maybe b/c it was 9 o'clock and we were still jumping):


Another sleeping picture, just because. Friday night we kept Avery and Addy Coates while Jana and Mark moved some stuff over in there new house (walking distance from ours). We manipulated Logan into kissing Avery... I love this picture, it's like Avery is saying...Don't tell my Daddy!

No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site